Evtec Aluminium Ltd. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.evtec-aluminium.com website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Service: Service is the www.evtec-aluminium.com website
Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies: Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Processors (or Service Providers): Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject (or User): Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): A regulation on data protection and privacy for all individual citizens of the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA).
Information collection and use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of data collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
Cookies and Usage Data
Usage Data: We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Our website uses the following cookies:
|WordPress||First party||To keep users logged in and customise the admin interface.|
|Cookie bar||First party||Identifies if you have accepted cookies & to remember the state of the cookie bar.|
|Google Analytics||Third party||Data analytics tracking for the website so that we are able to improve our services. IP addresses are anonymised|
|YouTube||Third party||Online video software|
Use of data
Evtec Aluminium Ltd. uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
Legal basis for processing personal data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Evtec Aluminium Ltd. may process your Personal Data because:
- Evtec Aluminium Ltd. is involved in scientific research and development. Examples of data that Evtec Aluminium Ltd. may need to collect in connection with the lawful bases are: name, email address, IP address, as well as some sensitive personal data obtained with prior consent.
Most of Evtec Aluminium Ltd.’s collection and processing of personal data will fall under the following categories:
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Evtec Aluminium Ltd. or third parties in providing education, employment, research and development, or community programs.
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which Evtec Aluminium Ltd. is subject.
There will be some instances where the collection and processing of personal data will be pursuant to other lawful bases.
Types of Personal Data Collected and Why
Evtec Aluminium Ltd. collects a variety of personal and sensitive data to meet one of its lawful bases, as referenced above. Most often the data is used for website user feedback and newsletter subscriptions. If you have specific questions regarding the collection and use of your personal data, please contact us.
If a data subject refuses to provide personal data that is required by Evtec Aluminium Ltd. in connection with one of its lawful bases to collect such personal data, such refusal may make it impossible for Evtec Aluminium Ltd. to provide education, employment, research, or other requested services.
Where Evtec Aluminium Ltd. Gets Personal Data and Special Categories of Sensitive Personal Data
Evtec Aluminium Ltd. receives personal data and special categories of sensitive personal data directly from the website user.
Individual Rights of the Data Subject Under the EU GDPR
Individual data subjects will be afforded the following rights:
- the data protection officer contact information
- the purposes and legal basis/legitimate interests of the data collection/processing
- recipients of the personal data
- if Evtec Aluminium Ltd. intends to transfer personal data to another country or international organization
- the period the personal data will be stored
- the existence of the right to access, rectify incorrect data or erase personal data, restrict or object to processing, and the right to data portability
- the existence of the right to withdraw consent at any time
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (established in the EU)
- why the personal data are required, and possible consequences of the failure to provide the data
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling
- if the collected data are going to be further processed for a purpose other than that for which it was collected
Retention of data
Evtec Aluminium Ltd. will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Transfer of data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure of data
Disclosure for law enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Evtec Aluminium Ltd. may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Evtec Aluminium Ltd. may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Evtec Aluminium Ltd.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services, or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page.
Links to other sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our Service does not address children, nor is the service intended for children.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Evtec Aluminium Ltd.